Company Picnics, Parties, BBQs and more
We work at private venues, parks, and local beaches to create memorable company events, company picnics, and company parties for your employees, families, and special guests.
Our premier site is Menlo College, a private college in Atherton. We have secured the exclusive use of the Bay Area’s best site for company picnics and outdoor celebrations. The beautiful, manicured grounds of Menlo College offer the following amenities:
- The sole use of the shaded and private picnic location (32 acres) that can accommodate up to 1000 guests with plenty of parking.
- Full-service catering and professional event planning with complete set-up, coordination of events, and cleanup… all provided by Too Much Fun Club in collaboration with the best local caterers and entertainment vendors.
- Recreational options such as swimming, volleyball, a sports arcade (with ping pong, pool tables, foosball and darts), tennis, croquet, bocce ball, frisbee, basketball, softball, soccer… and more.
- A large grassy lawn area for interactive games, entertainment, and sports activities… such as Human Slingshot, Obstacle Course, Human Bowling, Sumo Wrestling, Orbotron, Human Foosball, Carnival Booths, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Dunk Tanks, and more.
- An area for bands, stage shows, and DJ’s with little or no sound restrictions.
- For family picnics, a supervised kids area that includes arts and crafts, beads, playdough, coloring, piñata’s, and a whole day of fun.
- On-site coordination of all events and activities, such as a volleyball tournament, wacky relays, team events, scavenger hunts. and more.
Some other wonderful SF Bay Area locations that we have work with include: Holbrook Palmer Park, Kohl Mansion, Lake Elizabeth, Huddart Park, Byington Winery, Lakewood Park, Palmdale Estates, Venice Beach, Vasona Park, Cuesta Park, Baylands Park, Bay Meadows, Ed Levin, Golden Gate Park, Las Palmas, and Tilden Park… to name a few.
Some of our more popular picnic themes have been: Groovy 60′s, Mardi Gras, Carnival, Caribbean, International, Country & Western, Extreme X-Games, Hawaiian, Sports Competition and Old Fashion Picnic Inflatables Please visit our inflatable website for info and pictures on Human Foosball, Climbing Walls, Giant Sumo Wrestling and much more!
We have developed an outstanding alliance with the State Park Service in Half Moon Bay. This beautiful coastside area is easy to get to with nearby restrooms, parking, and many amenities. We can provide a DJ spinning the tunes on the beach; a live band playing reggae or surf tunes; tables and chairs with linens and umbrellas; volleyball tournaments; sand castle building contests; kite flying; beach sports equipment; sports relays; and everyone’s favorite… s’mores on the beach!